Whether you’re in the market for a new right now or several months down the road, it’s smart to consider custom built homes as an option. The construction experts at Professional Home Mainenance & Construction Inc. can identify several cost-effective and functional advantages to building a home that’s tailored to the needs of you and your family.
1. Probably the best reason to purchase a custom home is that the homeowner has more control over the floor plan and layout. In addition, they have the ability to make changes or additions as necessary once construction has begun.
2. With a custom home, the buyer is able to choose appliances, lighting and other major fixtures. Existing homes offer limited ability to pick these options, forcing buyers to invest additional amounts after purchasing.
3. Planning a custom home includes the ability to choose where electric, cable and other utility outlets will be placed. The cost of re-locating these fixtures is expensive if attempted on an existing building.
4. Purchasers of custom homes can choose the finishing materials they’d like throughout the space. Hardwood floors, granite counter tops and ceramic tile can be easily installed without the need for demolition.
5. Custom homes are especially beneficial to families with elderly residents or other household members with special needs. Certain features can be installed, such as devices that make maneuvering staircases easier, lower counters that allow for wheelchair access, or specialized HVAC systems for people with allergies.
Professional Home Maintenance & Construction, Inc. can offer many more benefits that custom built homes offer to Southern Illinois area residents, so contact us for more information. We handle new construction throughout the region, partnering with architects and interior designers to create a home that’s personalized for you.